Mission, vision and values
To facilitate the connection of people in need of physical rehabilitation with professional and ethical healthcare providers with a passion for providing services as a people-loving interdisciplinary team.
Vision and values
- Excellence of care To connect our clients with passionate healthcare providers to achieving the best levels of quality care.
- Co-ordinated care To coordinate referrals and treatment across individually owned therapy practices across the entire spectrum of rehabilitation in the acute, in-patient and out-patient phases of recovery
- Co-operation To provide an interdisciplinary approach to therapy programs by collaborating on interdisciplinary therapy programs such as AmputeeMatters, Hearing and Balance Matters, Driving Matters and Sandton Voice and Swallowing Clinic.
- Accountability To promote healthcare provider adherence to Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) regulations by RehabMatters having no corporate ownership in any therapy practice, receiving no incentive payments for referrals amongst therapists, not employing any healthcare professional and ensuring that all therapy practices sharing an internal reception area are registered members of the HPCSA.
- Family culture To develop a family culture in our approach to Clients by having our décor and practices reflect the stories and achievements of individual people, their families and their communities.